I really need to work on my post frequency! There have just been so many life events happening over the past 6 months, that I’ve gotten buried in the day-to-day aspects.
I think the simplest way to attack this is to create a Top 5 list! So, without further ado, here is: The Top 5 Things That Happened in Sean Swentek’s Life (2013 edition) (so far) (subject to future edits) (in no particular order of importance) (except for #1)
5. I got a great new job at Pacific Dental Services as their Social Media Strategist!
4. My charity, A Walk On Water, is GROWING. We just hit our 1 year anniversary!
3. I got a sweet new whip: 2001 Mercedes Benz S430 — only 39,000 miles!
2. I’m almost done with physical therapy, stemming from my car accident.
1. I met the girl of my dreams! She is a surgeon, and we are in love.
So as you can see, there are lots of amazing things going on right now! I’m just happy to be alive and able to enjoy the best year of my life so far. Here’s to finishing strong 2013!