I really need to work on my post frequency! There have just been so many life events happening over the past 6 months, that I’ve gotten buried in the day-to-day aspects.
I think the simplest way to attack this is to create a Top 5 list! So, without further ado, here is: The Top 5 Things That Happened in Sean Swentek’s Life (2013 edition) (so far) (subject to future edits) (in no particular order of importance) (except for #1)
5. I got a great new job at Pacific Dental Services as their Social Media Strategist!
4. My charity, A Walk On Water, is GROWING. We just hit our 1 year anniversary!
3. I got a sweet new whip: 2001 Mercedes Benz S430 — only 39,000 miles!
2. I’m almost done with physical therapy, stemming from my car accident.
1. I met the girl of my dreams! She is a surgeon, and we are in love.
So as you can see, there are lots of amazing things going on right now! I’m just happy to be alive and able to enjoy the best year of my life so far. Here’s to finishing strong 2013!
Well things have certainly gotten extremely hectic, hence the great time lapse since my last post. Some exciting news to report; I will be graduating from Arizona State University in about 5 weeks! This has been an amazing experience returning to school, I’ve learned so much more than I ever thought I would. My personal social media marketing business is progressing well, I currently serve three amazing clients. I highly recommend you patronize their businesses:
- Cal Coast Fitness – A specialized personal training company with a holistic approach to health and wellness. Cal Coast Fitness Website
- Vegas Knights – The premier casino party supply company in Southern California. Make your next event one to remember! Vegas Knights Website
- Southern California Fireplace – Crafting and installing specialty fireplaces and heating systems for commercial and residential. So Cal Fireplace Website
As my internship winds up at Fanscape, I am forced to weigh my options going forward. I have loved my time spent here and hope a position comes available to continue my journey. I have already been offered full-time positions with a couple other marketing agencies; this is going to be a difficult and important decision.
Most important though, our charity A Walk On Water is growing by the minute! We just had an amazing art show fundraiser last week: Moments by Steven Lippman. We were able to raise over $2,000 to fund our next surf therapy event!
All in all, life is amazing right now and I can’t wait to see how the next few years play out…
Congratulations, you have stumbled across my very first blog post!
I look forward to sharing my social media tips, tricks, and stories alongside content about my other “work” in nonprofit organizations.
My business life currently includes my social media marketing work as an independent contractor and my internship at the amazing social media marketing agency Fanscape.
My charitable work, what truly makes me happiest, is my new organization: A Walk On Water. This is a foundation that some friends and I started in 2012 with a goal of bettering the lives of special needs children and their families.
Thanks for stopping by!